Trust yourself

I noticed that lately I´ve been thinking a lot about what other people think about me and my decisions (or comparing their lifes with mine)....and I tell you what, it didn´t do me any good.



I don´t exactly know where I am going with this post, but I felt the need to write about it. Probably everyone finds themselfes thinking about what other people think about them every now and then, am I right? (or maybe it is just me, hahaha) Well I am gonna pay more attention to me not doing it (and till now I find it quiet rewarding.) I keep telling myself, there is only one person who is like me, me! Everyone is unique and that makes life interesting. Be YOURself, follow YOUR dreams, live YOUR life. Another important thing, don´t let social media fool you. Seeing the nicest photos of people travelling the world or whatever, remember no one has a "picture perfect life". Not even the most famous Youtuber. There are always gonna be times where you feel down, that is just part of life.
 Don´t worry the sun always comes back. It´s okay. Focus on yourself and what makes you happy. Last but not least, don´t take things (opinions, mistakes, wrong decisions..) to serious. When a friend and I went to Nando´s during our England trip, we saw this quote "Don´t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." by Elbert Hubbard and it really made us smile. I mean it is kind of true, isn´t it? Stop worrying to much about everything and trust YOURself!



Hope you are all having a fabulous week!!

Almost forgot, I will make a new page on this blog for all my Au pair-adventures soon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig