Get ready ´ cause here I come

If you love travelling as much as I do, you may know how nerve-racking the days right before a big trip can be. I am talking about this nervous excitement. Whenever I go abroad for at least a few months I get super excited for it and start thinking about all the things to do and the people I will meet which makes me even more excited. Can anyone refer to this feeling? Well maybe you know the "nervous excitement" too. Days and weeks pass by until you suddenly realize ´I am leaving in like 5 days, what?´ That´s the time where I usually start to get a bit nervous. Not like a bad nervous more like I will get everything done before I leave nervous.

Right now I am getting ready to leave for the UK next week. Don´t get me wrong I am super excited for the next months and on one side I can´t wait to finally meet my new host family, but on the other side I am thinking where did the time go. Do I have enough time to meet all my friends again before I leave, pack my suitcase, work on university applications, spend time with my family... I know what you might be thinking, why don´t I plan ahead ? Trust me I do..well I try at least, but it doesn´t help. Like I don´t want to meet my friends a week before I leave and I can´t pack my suitcase days in advance, because I usually still need my clothes...result the days before a big trip are always busy which I think is kind of part of the trip already, but still if you have any tips on how to make it less busy, let me know in the comments below!!



Hope you all have a great start in the new week!
It will be an exciting one for me.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The days before going on holiday are always the busiest. I am a very last-minute packer!

    Abby | https:/teenagehomedder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting that you are going to UK soon! Maybe plan out your outfits for this week, and pack the rest? I wish I had some great tips, but I also feel like a week before any trip is super busy. Good luck with the packing! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning the outfits is a good tip..thank you!:)

      Delete
  3. I hope you're having a lot of fun there. I enjoy reading travel posts a lot. Keep up the good work. :3

    xx ♡
    www.moniacagnazzo.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig